If you have a WeChat app, scan the QR code
OR you can click Here for cell text msg to book.
Launch of TravelClear™Program
Starting on April 19, 2021, Midtown Medical Clinic Lab (MMC-Lab) will offer a rapid COVID-19 PCR test through the TravelClear™ program. MMC-Lab is a BC government authorized medical laboratory providing Covid-19 PCR testing services for travellers. MMC-Lab can offer a Covid-19 PCR test and issue a report with a minimum 4-hour turnaround time. *
TravelClear™ COVID-19 PCR Test Services：
TravelClear™ PCR Test (MMC-Lab)+ Serum Antibody(Lifelabs) 48 Hours
TravelClear™ Urgent 4 hours PCR test(MMC-Lab) is available
TravelClear™ PCR-SameDay(MMC-Lab) with Airline Provided Discount Code available
TravelClear™ PCR Test ISO 15189 for Hongkong Traveller (Lifelabs) 48 Hours
TravelClear™ Antibody Only( Lifelabs)
TravelClear™ PCR/NAAT (MMC-Lab) +Antibody Test (Lifelabs)
Our clinic and lab address：
Midtown Medical Clinic Address：130-8780 Blundell Road, Richmond BC
This COVID-19 NAAT + Antibody is for asymptomatic travellers only.
BC MSP is not covered for this service. You can book this online. The daily limit applies.
Please see updated price at the home page
1. Lab results are usually available between 24-48 hours. Our medical clinic is not responsible for the lab result available time and accuracy；
2. Return/Cancellation policy: There will be cancellation fee of $100. For Cancellation within 24 hours, we will not be able to provide any cancellation. All refund will be processed within 30 days. See FAQ for cancellation policy.
Your successful flight boarding is not guaranteed by our clinic.
Notice on your test day:
1. Please arrive on time, and wait at the parking lot until we call you to enter our clinic.
2. Wear your mask and we will provide you gloves to wear in the clinic.
3. Prepare to show your government ID with your photo on it.
Please keep in touch with us by phone or other social media contact
If you have any symptoms of fever, cough, muscle pain, malfunction of smell, please don't use the above swab test. You can call 811 for instruction instead.