If you have a WeChat app, scan the QR code
OR you can click Here for cell text msg to book.
Launch of TravelClear™Program
Starting on April 19, 2021, Midtown Medical Clinic Lab (MMC-Lab) will offer a rapid COVID-19 PCR test through the TravelClear™ program. MMC-Lab is a BC government authorized medical laboratory providing Covid-19 PCR testing services for travellers. MMC-Lab can offer a Covid-19 PCR test and issue a report with a minimum 4-hour turnaround time and with 100% detection rate. *
MMC-Lab is the only POCT medical laboratory authorized by the BC government and authorized to issue Covid-19 PCR test reports. MMC-Lab is equipped with a rapid PCR testing device approved by Health Canada and the device has 100% detection rate.*
TravelClear™ COVID-19 PCR Test：
1. Covid-19 PCR - 36 Hours (MMC-Lab) +GST
2. Covid-19 PCR - 24 Hours (MMC-Lab) +GST
3. Covid-19 PCR - 4 Hours (MMC-Lab) Available upon request
TravelClear™ COVID-19 PCR Test + Serum Antibody (One visit for both bloodwork and nasal swabbing sample collection at MMC-Lab)
48 Hours(MMC-Lab）+ Antibody Test (Lifelabs) +GST
* Health Canada authorized COVID-19 test devices information including sensitivity rate is available from web address:
COVID-19 NAAT + Antibody test address：
Midtown Medical Clinic Address：130-8780 Blundell Road, Richmond BC
This COVID-19 NAAT + Antibody is for asymptomatic travellers only.
BC MSP is not covered for this service. You can book this online. The daily limit applies.
Please see updated price at the home page
1. Lab results are usually available between 24-48 hours. Our medical clinic is not responsible for the lab result available time and accuracy；
2. Return/Cancellation policy: There will be cancellation fee of $100. For Cancellation within 24 hours, we will not be able to provide any cancellation. All refund will be processed within 30 days. See FAQ for cancellation policy.
Your successful flight boarding is not guaranteed by our clinic.
Notice on your test day:
1. Please arrive on time, and wait at the parking lot until we call you to enter our clinic.
2. Wear your mask and we will provide you gloves to wear in the clinic.
3. Prepare to show your government ID with your photo on it.
Please keep in touch with us by phone or other social media contact
If you have any symptoms of fever, cough, muscle pain, malfunction of smell, please don't use the above swab test. You can call 811 for instruction instead.